Top 5 holiday towns

Its holiday time

Its holiday time

John Purcell, Staff Reporter

1. Santa Claus, Indiana

From a museum centered on the education around Santa Claus and the town’s history, to a castle created in honor of old Saint Nick himself. Santa Claus, Indiana is focused on the history of tradition of everything to do with the Holiday. In the town people will be greeted by Santa’s elves are almost everywhere, as they teach the residents and tourists different facts about the holiday and even show and help younger children write a letter to the jolly old, fat man. The interaction tourists get with the people of the town, as well as the constant spirit of Christmas, make this place truly the best Christmas town someone can find.

1. North Pole, Alaska

Although this town isn’t as Christmas themed as some of the other towns I have put it on the list so high up due to the simple fact of commitment. These people live in subzero temperatures where no crops can grow and cars can barely travel though, just for Christmas. Half of the business’ are named after things related to Christmas and if you look on the website most of the signs look like they are made of candy cane.

1. Frankenmuth, Michigan

Frankemuth, Michigan also known as Michigan’s little Bavaria, a town that isn’t as focused on Christmas as others, but definitely makes up for it with one store. Bronner’s Christmas Wonderland, the largest Christmas store on the entire planet, that alone earned it the number 3 spot on this list. You can even go on their website and take a virtual tour of the place and it is massive!

1. Leavenworth, Washington

Leavenworth honestly isn’t that much of a Christmas themed town, it is simply a cozy little village that you can go to and enjoy a stay in, that would look like it came out of a Christmas movie. But, the real reason it made it onto this list is because in the month of December the whole town is lit up with a huge Christmas tribute of bright lights strung around.

1. Castle Noel, Ohio

Castle Noel, Ohio isn’t a Christmas town or even a themed town until the month of December rolls around. Come December the people of the town light up their windows with animated glass, putting on unique window shows and interesting lights every other house. As for the town itself the city puts up a massive tree and many other things including a slide that you can ride down to feel like Ralphie from a Christmas story.

Christmas tribute of bright lights strung around the town.

1. Castle Noel, Ohio

Castle Noel, Ohio isn’t a Christmas town or even a themed town until the month of December rolls around. Come December the people of the town light up their windows with animated glass putting on unique window shows and interesting lights every other house. As for the town itself the city puts up a massive tree and many other things including a slide that you can ride down to feel l

• Top 5 holiday towns

Top Ten

Pi Day Poll

• Top 5 holiday towns

Top Ten

Top ten Valentine’s Day dates

• Top 5 holiday towns

Top Ten

Top ten Christmas confectioneries

• Top 5 holiday towns

Top Ten

Top ten Christmas songs

• Top 5 holiday towns

Top Ten

Top 10 Halloween movies

• Top Ten

Top 10 favorite romance movies

• Top 5 holiday towns

Top Ten

Top 10 Holiday Songs of 2015

• Top Ten

What celebrity would be President at Hidden Valley

• Top 5 holiday towns

Arts and Entertainment

The Kissing Booth Movie Review

• Top 5 holiday towns

Sports

Summer Workouts

Top 5 holiday towns