New Hope For Tottenham

Tottenhams new head coach Conte

Tottenham’s new head coach Conte

Rita Faltas, Reporter

The EPL season is still going, even after the late start due to the postponement of the previous season because of the pandemic. But even with the downside of the pandemic came great things. Antonio Conte left Inter in May following their title success after the club needed to cut costs because of the Coronavirus pandemic. Conte is an Italian professional football manager and former player. He is the former Chelsea, Juventus, and Inter Milan coach. Conte signed a deal with Tottenham Spurs, replacing Nuno Espirito Santo until 2023, with the option to extend. After all, would you rather have one of the best managers in the game or three points? 

“If Antonio Conte gets the players he needs, and the owner, Daniel Levy, decides he wants to spend some money, he can elevate Tottenham to a top four finish in the Premier League. I like Conte a lot. I wish he had taken the job this summer. The Spurs need some help with their central defenders, a couple of good wingers, and a creative midfielder. Hopefully, the January transfer window will bring in some new players.” (Andy Clapper Hidden Valley High School Instructional Technology Resource Teacher) 

But Conte is not happy with the “quality” of the Tottenham squad. He warned all his players that he will be watching their every move and that he prepares to speak about which members of his squad will be good enough to satisfy his high demands. We have wait for the January transfer window to know who is going to be on his perfect team and how that will turn out for the Tottenham Spurs.