Infinity War review

"Infinity War" was released on April 27th, 2018.

Nastassia Woolwine, Editor

Thinking of going to see the new Avengers? Word of advice: don’t. If you genuinely think you’ll be okay with your heart being ripped from your chest and your soul being crushed, then I say go for it, but I would recommend bringing an entire box of tissues.

For as long as I can remember, I’ve been a Marvel fanatic. The first ever Marvel film I ever saw was Spider-Man with the one and only Tobey McGuire. That was what sparked my interest in this universe, Spider-Man always being my favorite.

I’ve followed this recent series of Avengers, beginning with the first Iron Man and ending with Infinity War. Countless of times has Marvel broken my heart, but this last time definitely takes the cake. I walked out of the theater with a completely different mindset than when I walked in. I knew very few spoilers except for the fact that someone important was going to die. I was extremely nervous, watching these movies for a decade, I’ve grown attached to these fictional characters. I mean it’s hard not to.

The entire film kept me on the edge of my seat, my hands never once leaving my mouth. I was honestly in awe at how amazing this movie was. It was everything I had wanted it to be and more, except for the awful tragedies that came with.

Even though the movie jumped from scene to scene, I was always engaged, my attention never once altered. One would think it would be confusing with 30+ superheroes and the jumping scenes, but Marvel did an amazing job making everything flow and meld into one another.

I am honestly extremely excited for the next instillation of this series (if you saw the scene after the credits you know what I mean), and I can’t wait to see what Marvel does with the Avengers.

10/10

• Infinity War review

Arts and Entertainment

The Kissing Booth Movie Review

• Infinity War review

Movies

Solo: A Star Wars Story

• Infinity War review

Movies

A Quiet Place review

• Infinity War review

Movies

Black Panther review

• Infinity War review

Movies

Star Wars: The Last Jedi review

• Infinity War review

Movies

Wonder Movie Review: WONDERful

• Infinity War review

Movies

The Vampire Diaries review

• Infinity War review

Arts and Entertainment

A Series of Unfortunate Events review

• Infinity War review

Movies

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story movie review

• Infinity War review

Movies

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Review

Infinity War review